Description


Actor. Model. Student
Twitter / LookBook / Tumblr / Instagram: @alittlebitazn

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let's go simple





I decided to go really simple for this outfit of the day yesterday. I had just bought this shirt for only $5 at JCPenney, and what I really like about it is its sleeves are tight around my arms, and it fits nicely around my chest, but it's not super skin-tight around the rest of my torso. The chinos I actually got for free from a friend when they had a buy-one-get-one-free deal during the holidays, and now they're one of my favorite clothing items to wear. I also got my new Oxfords from JCPenney for only $50, they're really nice, comfortable, and look amazing! I love that the soles are a nice bright orange color, it gives it a little bit of spice. And I think it's really OK, since the majority of the outfit is in the same color-family so it doesn't overwhelm the eyes with too much color. I added in my gold earrings, one of my favorites, for a nice bright finishing touch. Photos taken by the very lovely Lawrence K.

No comments:

Post a Comment